|This article is under construction by DisneyGleek123|
Expect many and frequent revisions to this content.
This article regards upcoming plot or project information.
Carry on at your own risk.
Clue: Presentation Short is an upcoming EATL Films comedy-mystery short film based on the feature film and board game of the same name. It was written and will be directed by Elijah Adams. The short is executive produced by Elijah Adams and Taylor Lindsey.
Eight people, with an affiliation to the Los Angeles area and show business, are invited to a mysterious mansion known as Cliffside Manor and must piece together clues to figure out why they’ve been brought together.
- On Monday, November 14, 2016, it was officially announced that the short will include Shawn Cacciola as Monsieur Brunette, a character previously absent from the short.
- As of now, it will premiere as a part of the 2017 season.
- It is currently unknown whether or not this project is still in production.
- On Thursday, February 16, 2017, EATL Films released a joint-statement with The Railway Series Adventure, stating that Hailey Starr had been dismissed from the company, meaning that Miss Scarlet is currently an open role.
- Ryan Ferace - Wadsworth the Butler
- Julia E. King - Mrs. White
- Kyle Guay - Colonel Mustard
- Shelby Ronea - Mrs. Peacock
- Elijah D. Adams - Mr. Green
- Unknown - Miss Scarlet
- Noah Diggs - Professor Plum
- Madison Rosa - Madame Rose
- Ruben De La Garza Jr. - Sergeant Grey
- Sydnee Bilbrey - Miss Peach
- Unknown - Yvette the Maid
- Unknown - Mr. Boddy
This is a gallery of photographic stills released to promote the film.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 http://eatlfilms.tumblr.com/post/143971885891/be-prepared-for-mystery-mayhem-and-salty-people
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesAdventure/photos/a.1681646945403766.1073741829.1670575086510952/1913616308873494/?type=3