This article regards upcoming plot or project information.
Carry on at your own risk.
This page is dedicated to the first season of EATL Films' The Railway Series. It was announced on May 19, 2017. Voice work will begin in the summer of 2017, while filming is slated to begin in 2018.
Edward (Taylor Lindsey) is one of the oldest steam engines on the North Western Railway. He's a station pilot who's been arranging trains for the larger and newer engines since being taken out of service years ago. But when his driver, Charlie Sand (Michael Pine) and fireman, Sidney Hever (Kyle Guay) notice how depressed he's been, they give him the chance to pull a train once again. However, as Edward’s workload increases, the respect he is given by the railway’s pompous express engine, Gordon (Scott Lercher) decreases until Edward is reduced to nothing but a punching bag for the big engine.
Over time, many other things on the railway start to change. Unfortunately, they’re not for the better... Henry (Elijah Adams) defies the authority of the railway’s controller, Sir Topham Hatt, making the workload unbearable for other engines like Lily (Madison Rosa), leading to the need for a new station pilot, named Thomas (Cameron Bramley) to be acquired to help, and at the center of it all is the wicked rivalry between Edward and Gordon. But if the engines can’t resolve their problems in due time, the future of the railway and steam locomotives altogether will be at stake.
For a breakdown of the characters' appearances, check here.
- Unknown - Amy/The Narrator
- Elijah Adams - Henry/Toby
- Taylor Lindsey - Edward
- Julia E. King - Annie/Clarabel
- Cameron Bramley - Thomas
- Unknown - James
- Michael Pine - Percy/Charlie Sand
- Kyle Guay - Sidney Hever/Hitchcock (87546)
- Madison Rosa - Lily
- Scott Lercher - Gordon
- Unknown - Lady Hatt
- Unknown - Sir Topham Hatt
- Ryan Ferace - Eagle
- Ruben De La Garza - Alfred (98462)
- Katherine Lindsey - Henrietta
- Quinn Nelson - Stephen Hatt
- Unknown - Bridget Hatt
Special Guest Stars
- Albert Chavarria - Victor
- Matt Leonardi - Rude Red Engine
- Kat Blaise - Emily/Judy
- Matt Michaud - Kevin
- Aaron Cooper - Bertie (0/26)
- Tina Forristall - Duchess of Boxford
- Stefan Gernaga - Duke of Boxford
- Noah Diggs - The Mayor of Sodor
- Unknown - Jerome
- "The Adventure Begins" (1.01): TBA
The Adventure Begins
- It is rumored that former Once Upon a Time actresses Jennifer Morrison, Emilie de Ravin, and Rebecca Mader are being offered starring roles on the show.
- Actress Vanessa Lengies was offered a starring role on the show as Jane Hatt, but never gave the production team a definite answer.
- Tracy Ann Oberman was approached to portray Elaine, but initially declined due to her contractual obligations with Hit Entertainment.
- Smosh's Courtney Miller was offered the guest role of Marion, but has not yet gotten back to the production team.
Gallery of videos used to promote the season.
Gallery of photographic stills released to promote the season.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=715494368562261&set=a.234584883319881.45272.100003051127072&type=3&theater
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1961205894114535
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1820381008197025
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1988586728043118
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1989366787965112
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1786924751542651
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1823510067884119
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 https://www.facebook.com/TheRailwaySeriesEATL/posts/1869081426660316